I decided since everyone is blogging maybe I should blog too, the only topic I thought might be interesting is my weight loss journey. It's been slow, I started June 1, 2009 and have lost 56 pounds so far. Right now is my bad time of year, I am working 1 1/2 jobs because it's tax season plus taking an accounting class in college, so I'm very busy and I tend to do one of two things both because I'm being lazy. I either don't bother eating or I want to stop at fast food restraunts. I get so tired this time of year that I don't really want to work on it, so as long as I don't gain right now I'll be happy. Hopefully I'll keep losing at least something each week. I know that even when I don't eat much I don't tend to lose weight because my body starts shutting down and holding onto everything. I know this from experience. I have to walk a fine line and eat just the right amount. Not too little and not too much.
Monica
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment